We are always ahead providing our Clients a host of go to products and services.
Relaunching your facility or play equipment soon…we will take down barriers, check all nuts and bolts, sanitise all hard surfaces & visual report…easy no fuss!.
If you need we have 5 litre and 500ml no alcohol hand sanitiser ready to go;
Play EquipmentIt doesnt matter what you need, be it softfall, synthetic lawn, safety mats, playground equipment & solutions, inspections and even equipment and toys, you can find it here or at least we can direct you to where you can get it! View our gallery, watch our videos and as we grow you will know everything you need to know and find everything you need in the one place.
Meantime when it comes to planning and designing your public or home playground take our Playground Safety Checklist on board. The checklist will help make sure your playground is a safer place to play:
• Install and maintain a shock-absorbing surface around play equipment. Use at least 300mm of sand, wood chips, mulch or shredded rubber for play equipment over 500mm high (the min quoted in the Australian Standards for playground surfacing). Or use surfacing rubber mats (see 1m x 1m mats).
• Install protective surfacing at least 2m in all directions from play equipment. For swings, be sure surfacing extends, in back and front, twice the height of the suspending bar.
• Never attach — or allow children to attach — ropes, jump ropes, clotheslines or pet leashes to play equipment; children can strangle on these.
• Check for hardware, like open S hooks or protruding bolt ends, which can be hazardous.
• Check for spaces that could trap children, such as openings in guardrails or between ladder rungs; these spaces can lead to kids getting injured.
• Make sure platforms and ramps have guardrails to prevent falls.
• Check for sharp points or edges in equipment.
• Remove tripping hazards, such as exposed concrete footings, tree stumps and rocks.
• Regularly check play equipment and surfacing to make sure both are in good condition.
• Carefully supervise children on play equipment to make sure they are safe.
REMEMBER: Its our responsibility to keep your playground a safe fun place for kids!
Contact us today!